Great Wall Motor (GWM) is offering a pre-order campaign for ORA Good Cat electric car customers worth Bt220,000, and a lot of people are interested.
During the first 24 hours of the campaign which started on October 14, as much as 4,296 pre-orders have been placed online for the latest EV from China, and it will be interesting to see how many end up as actual orders after the official price announcement on October 29.
The ORA Good Cat ULTRA DEAL campaign provides the following customer privileges:
1. Zero-interest payment for a period of 48 months (Bt83,000)
2. Free first-class car insurance for one year (Bt25,000)
3. Free home charger and installation (charging cable length of up to 20 meters) (Bt60,000) (excluding charging platform)
4. Free car delivery service nationwide in Thailand for the first 1,000 pre-orders placed
through ORA Good Cat ULTRA DEAL (Bt8,500)
5. Free Pick-up and Delivery On Demand service for car maintenance (2 round-trips totaling of
four times) (B3,000)
6. Free service charges and spare parts (GWM Ultra Service Inclusive : GUSI) for five times during the
first five years or the first 75,000 kilometers (whichever comes first). GUSI also offers some free
consumable parts namely five sets of windshield wiper blades, two batteries (12 volt), and one set
of brake lining (Bt 33,712)
7. Free 24-hour Roadside Assistance for five years (Bt10,000)
8. Free license plate frame and GWM floor mat (Bt1,640)
9. Free 30,000 GWM Points that can be used to claim various free products and privileges via GWM
The Good Cat comes with a five-year/150,000km factory warranty and roadside assistance service, plus battery warranty during the first eight years/180,000 kilometers.
Customers can make pre-orders by downloading the GWM app or by visiting the www.gwm.co.th website.
The official launch and price announcement will take place on October 29 at 6pm.