Volvo is offering the XC60 T8 AWD Polestar Engineered coming with a T8 Twin Engine hybrid powertrain producing a whopping 422hp and 670 Nm, priced at Bt4.39 million.
Volvo says that the special model comes with Polestar Software optimization plus upgraded suspension and braking components.
The interior gets golden seat belts while the brake calipers are also painted in gold.
The braking system is supplied by Akebono, featuring 6-piston calipers and large 20” ventilated discs at the front. Meanwhile, the shock absorbers are from Ohlins for added performance.
Volvo claims that the XC60 T8 AWD Polestar Engineered Special optimization results in more controlled and engaging driving, with quicker acceleration and improved cornering.
Volvo XC60 T8 AWD Polestar Engineered Package (Bt4.39 million)
- T8 Twin Engine 422 hp 670 Nm with Polestar software Polestar Chassis
- End pipes, Black Chromed inserts with Polestar logo
- Brakes – Caliper painted in Ohlins gold with design plate
- Front – 20” ventilated disc and AKEBONO 6-piston brake calipers
- Wheels – 21” 5-spoke black forged wheels.
- Ohlins Shock Absorbers with damping 22 level adjustment
- Strut bar
- Golden seat belts
- Unique Polestar badge on front grille and rear